At 99MobilesData.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to addressing any alleged copyright infringements on our website in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative and believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please follow the steps below to submit a valid DMCA notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work: Provide a description or URL(s) of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Provide your contact information: Include your full name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: Include a statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Declare that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Signature: Sign the notice either physically or electronically.
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will take the following steps:
- Review the notice: We will review the notice to ensure that it meets the requirements of the DMCA.
- Prompt takedown: If we determine that the content in question infringes upon a valid copyright, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- Notice to the alleged infringer: We will notify the user responsible for uploading the allegedly infringing content and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
- Counter-notification process: If the user believes that the material has been mistakenly removed or disabled, they have the right to submit a counter-notification. We will provide the user with instructions on how to submit a counter-notification, as outlined in the DMCA.
Please note that submitting a false DMCA notice or counter-notification may result in legal consequences.
Our designated DMCA agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement can be reached at:
It is important to understand that we may provide copies of your DMCA notice and any related communications to the user who uploaded the allegedly infringing material or to third parties as required or permitted by law.
This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy is part of our commitment to fostering a respectful and lawful online environment. We appreciate your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.
Last updated: 13 July 2023